Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I LOCATE Doodle Eats products?
- Doodle Eats products can be ordered online, picked up at Doodle Eats Store in Jaffrey, NH or could be available to in a local shop near you.
- Check out the stores that currently carry Doodle Eats products
- If you are interested in having Doodle Eats products in your local shop, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Are all Doodle Eats products GLUTEN FREE?
- Yes, 100% Gluten Free. All Doodle Eats products are made with Gluten Free ingredients and in a kitchen that does not contain any gluten.
- People that can eat gluten have also remarked that they can’t tell our products are gluten free. We take pride in the quality of our 100% gluten free products..
- Is Doodle Eats a Nut Free Facility?
- No, there is a Cashew Strawberry Doodle Pie that has Cashew Butter in the center.
- The Sourdough Bread has Coconut Flour.
- The Graham Crackers have Coconut Oil.
- We are actively testing recipes that have Almonds and Pecans.
- Doodle Eats is a Peanut Free Facility.
- We are aware that there are a lot of different allergies and we actively try not to have any cross contamination as we want to be safe and enjoy!
- Are Doodle Eats items HEALTHY?
- We select and source ingredients that are made by vendors that appreciate simple goods, and we create recipes that can cater to the health conscious.
- We do no not use any ingredients with corn syrup or artificial flavoring.
- All ingredients are Non-GMO.
- We also source organically when possible.
- WHEN is the bread baked?
- We start prepping breads on Tuesday afternoon and they are all baked on Wednesday. This allows all shipping to be sent out by Wednesday afternoon.
- HOW are the products delivered?
- All breads are sent fresh and have a best by fresh date as well as a best by frozen date.
- Doodle Pies are shelf stable for about 45 days from the day they are bakes. You can always freeze them, if you would like them to stay longer. If you do, I recommend defrosting in their packaging. You can either eat at room temperature or place in the oven to get the crust nice and flakey again.
- WHEN will I receive my online order?
- Orders placed prior to Monday at 10 am EST will be mailed before Thursday 10 am EST.
- For 'In-Store Pickup', orders placed by Tuesday at 1pm will be available for pick up on Wednesdays from 2:30-4pm and Thursdays from 11-3pm.
- What is the COST of Delivery?
- If you are in the New England area, most orders ship between $7-9 for delivery in 1-3 days.
- If you outside of the New England area, shipping normally ranges from $9-14 for delivery in 2-4 days.
- Note, your exact shipping will be calculated during the check out process and all shipping is approximate as COVID19 has slowed down some of deliveries from your local carriers.
- What if I want my order DELIVERED on a specific day?
- You may either make a note on your online order, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that we can accommodate your request.
- Does Doodle Eats have a SUBSCRIPTION option?
- Yes, you will have the option to subscribe as you add any products to the cart.
- During check out, you can request to have your order recurring on a weekly or monthly basis.
- If you subscribe, please create a login, so you are able to go in and modify your order and even skip one if you are going to be out of town.
- We also have defined Subscription Boxes, which helps minimize your decisions:)
- What if I want to CANCEL or Modify my order?
- For a unique order?
- We do not cancel or refund orders, but we always want customers to be happy. Please email us at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate changes if your product has not already been made for you.
- For a Subscription?
- You are always able to swap products and change your subscription timing prior to the subscription date that processes your credit card and we start baking,
- If you need modifications after your order has been processed, we will try to accommodate changes if your product has not already been made for you.
For a MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION Box?
If you selected a predefined subscription mix of products, you will receive 10% discount for the first month, and 5% discount for all additional months.
These may be cancelled or modified after the first 3 months, by logging in an modifying the products on your account.
- What if I want to create a CUSTOM VARIETY of Doodle Eats products?
- You can send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- What are the Nutritional Facts for Doodle Eats products?
- Each Doodle Eats product has the nutritional information shown as an image on the product page.
- How can I give feedback?
- Click here for Doodle Eats Feedback
If you have a questions, not listed above, feel free to email email@example.com. We will do our best to respond within 1-3 days.