Creating a Gluten Free Kitchen
We produce all of our gluten free Doodle Pies and rustic breads from our storefront in Jaffrey, New Hampshire. As part of opening our store, we ensured that our baking equipment brand new to avoid any cross contamination that may occur with used equipment.
Visiting Our Storefront
General Store at Doodle Eats
Our store front had reopened as a General Store at Doodle Eats in order to highlight other amazing small and local food producers.
To check out our current set of products, you can visit GeneralStore.DoodeEats.com.
Store Front Pickup is still available for Doodle Eats Product Only. You pre-order at Doodle Eats to get our gluten free Doodle Pies and rustic breads!
80 Peterborough Street
Jaffrey, NH 03452
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE GENERAL STORE AT DOODLE EATS (STOREFRONT):
- WEEK OF DECEMBER 21st: Our Storefront will be CLOSED on Thursday, December 24 for Christmas, but we will be producing breads as normal for the week. Please place any bread orders by Tuesday, December 22th.
- HOLIDAY BREAK: Our Storefront will be closed between December 24th -February 28th. Starting in March, we will be back to our regular schedule.
DOODLE EATS BAKING AND SHIPPING SCHEDULE:
- All orders placed prior to December 21st 8am, will be processed and shipped by December 23rd.
- Shipping Doodle Pies (no breads) - These will be shipped every other week, while supplies last.
- Subscriptions - All subscriptions will be pushed out at the week of December 22nd and then again the week of February 9th, unless otherwise requested. You can always access your subscription by logging into your account.
- New Orders of Doodle Pies and Breads - Any orders placed after December 21st at 8am prior to February 8th 8am, will be produced and shipped the week of February 8th week.
- Regular baking and shipping schedule - Starting March 1, we will be back to our normal schedule.
Hours: (GENERAL STORE AT DOODLE EATS)
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 2pm-4pm
- Thursday: 11am-4pm
- Friday: 11am-4pm
- Saturday: 11am-4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Want to ensure we have the products fresh that you have been craving?
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with which products you would like and when you want to pick them up.